Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 18 - letter to mom and dad

Dear mom and dad,
I have a lot to tell you but no email time AGAIN today. :( Oh well. I will explain next week. Quick update. I had a fantastic week! My training is over!!!!! Can you believe it?! I'm being transferred tomorrow. Please pray for me as I am very anxious! And my next companion. That's the main thing I'm nervous for. The ward and area are amazing here and I am going to miss them so so so SOOOOOOOO much!!! My mission is going by so fast. I'm going to cry if I even talk about it. Even though it's hard, I'm loving it. Even if I still can't speak Tagalog well. It's coming along though. Of course they call it "missionary work", not "missionary play", right? Haha. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please take care. :)
Love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment