Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 23

This weeks email is going to be short because I honestly don't have much to share. This week was kind of a blur anyways.
Us missionaries in the Mercedes ward talked with the youth about reverence in sacrament meeting. We've really been struggling with that in the ward and I really pray that they understand the importance of inviting the spirit during church. We focused on the Atonement and yeah... The youth are wonderful and I've really enjoyed building relationships with them.
Aaaaand we had exchanges this week, so I worked in Daet with Sister Adkins. I love being able to meet other missionaries' investigators!
I'm speechless this week. Probably because this internet cafe is SO LOUD I can't even hear my own thoughts. Sorry, sorry!

I really am enjoying my time here in the Philippines. :) I know this church is true!
Love,
Sister Stettler

No comments:

Post a Comment