Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 24

Nothing really happened this week so I'm not really sure what to say. We had transfer announcements, but Sister Tumagoy and I are staying together. I guess President Reeder only separates a companionship if they aren't getting along and/or the area isn't progressing. She's been so encouraging in helping me learn the language and it's really coming along now. And we have fun together and work really hard. So I'm so grateful for that. I'm so grateful for Christ's example and the opportunity to really work on developing Christlike attributes. This week's sacrament meeting was more reverent. My companion had the idea that we do a one day mission with the youth and YSA next. She is just so in-tune with the spirit and I wonder how she receives all this amazing revelation. Haha I hope I can become as experienced and humble as she is. She just hit her year mark! Anyways, so we will need to get permission to do the one day mission and then we will go on splits. Which I'm kind of scared for because it means that I will be taking one of the sisters from the ward and I'll be the senior companion for the day!!! Ah!!! My Tagalog isn't fluent yet... But I've become less worried about it because I've been doing my best to rely on the Lord for help in all aspects of the work. Mom and dad, I am SO GRATEFUL for the Lord's hand in my life. I would not be able to do this great work without His help. My heart just overfills every time I think of the blessings I've received from Heavenly Father. Also, it's been hard to get our investigators to come to church... but we're working hard. We're going to really focus on the Book of Mormon this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment